Tuesday, March 6, 2012

A Day's Worth of DIY Inspiration - Repurposed

If you've checked in today for part 2 of the ottoman how-to, my apologies...the time just ran away from me. Hope you'll come back to visit tomorrow when we'll sit down with our tea or coffee and finish our tutorial discussion together.

Until then, enjoy these fabulous repurposed projects I've been drawn to these past few days.


chairs from repurposed bathtubs
Junktion via Dornob




A Little Glass Box



Slashfood



Repurposed end table turned upside down as dog bed
Lucy Designs




Amazing...aren't they?

Until next time...
Mike


Stumble this post



7 comments:

  1. Your blog amazes me every time I log on. Great dog bed and cereal art (mind-boggling). Connie

    ReplyDelete
  2. So crazy! That dog bed is so simple, but sheer genius...

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your dog bed. I did one, but it ended up being a little girls doll bed...SMILE!!!

    Love your site

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your dog bed. I did one but it ended up being a little girls doll bed...SMILE!!

    Love your site

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are really great redos. Thank you for sharing. I especially LOVE the dog bed. It is super cute and so fun!

    ReplyDelete

I'm listening! And responding - so let's create some buzz together for recycled and repurposed arts and crafts.

Related Post for bluevelvetchair.blogspot.com