Monday, October 3, 2011

Global Recycling - DIY Art

Well global recycling just jumped to a whole new level with this DIY art piece from Beth at Patina White. I missed it the first time around when she posted it early this year...but the fact that it found its way back 'round to me must mean we were meant to meet. Hello world!




They say that imitation is the greatest form of flattery - so I just may have to try my own version of this idea. Ooh, imagine this 'global recycling' concept on a row of tatty old reclaimed pallet boards or planks. Or what about a nice illumination of the globe from behind.

Step one...go and conquer the world (or at least find a globe)!

Until next time...
Mike


Stumble this post

2 comments:

  1. I love this piece! I'm sure my kids will drop and break their globe eventually - then I can nab it to play around with!!

    Jill @ Creating my way to Success
    http://www.jembellish.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love this idea! newest follower!!!

    ReplyDelete

I'm listening! And responding - so let's create some buzz together for recycled and repurposed arts and crafts.

Related Post for bluevelvetchair.blogspot.com